Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woman....Woooooo-Man!

I'm a bit late getting this out...I forgot it was coming up so soon but....

Here is a great way to kick start your spring...and get moving!

Join the Women and Girls Out Moving Across the Nation (WOMAN) Challenge! All you have to do is create a goal for yourself and commit to making it! For example, walk 10K steps each day or add 60min of exercise to your week, or 10min of any movement each day...whatever you want. With each step and minute of exercise you can virtually travel across the country.

No money, no meetings...just a way to kick your butt into gear!

Check it out. Join my team, if you want (the Choco-Ladies of Champaign, IL (even though we are from all over the country...and some of us are men!)) or start your own...or do it on your own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I joined the Choco Ladies! Let's get walking!

Misc said...

Did you take the title of this post from "So I Married An Axe Murderer"?

If so, Jenna, you are super cool. I love that movie to distraction.

Jenna said...

Good pick up...one of my favorite movies.

My family could probably act out the entire movie.

Misc said...

"She was a thief/You gotta belief/She stole my heart and my cat"

:-)