Friday, May 16, 2008

Fitness Friday!

Set a concrete goal...

10 mins a day
10,000 steps
try a new activity each month*
break a sweat each day
exercise 4 days a week
do 1 physical activity with your kids weekly

Avoid weight-based goals unless you have talked to your dr, weight loss center, or personal trainer about realistic and healthy goals.

*Summer is a great time to find new activities in your community...check out park districts, city programs, newspaper calendars, etc. for special events, programs, 5Ks.

Share your personal summer fitness/health goals with us!

2 comments:

Misc said...

My plan is to swim laps while my kids are at day camp.

Let's hope I don't get sidetracked by the mountain of home-based projects I have...

Jenna said...

My summer goal is to exercise once a week outside of teaching classes.