Sunday, February 17, 2008

Riddle me this Batman...

I say I was born in the 70's. What do we say about our kids born after 1999? They were born in the zeros? The next decade can say there were born in the teens.

Another riddle...how can I see the Oscar nominated movies if they are not in the theaters or on DVD? And why did I waste my movie time to see one actor who isn't going to win (e.g. Eastern Promises...I also didn't really like Atonement...did I miss something there?).

A last riddle...why isn't Batman on anymore? I LOVED that show.

3 comments:

Misc said...

I love the old Batman TV show. My sister and I and our friends used to play Batman after watching those reruns after school. Such fun! We have a copy of the 1966 movie and my kids love it, too.

From my understanding the reason that show hasn't been released on DVD yet is because DC comics and the TV studio can't come to an agreement about $. Shame.

Gold Coast Hotels said...

My whole family love batman. I always buy Batman items for my kids. That's how we idolize Batman.

Brisbane Hotels said...

Batman is a legend already. From adults to kids, they all admire and love Batman a lot