Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lost in Translation

The other day, while I was in the bathroom with the ever-pooping 4yo...the 2yo did some computer work. First, he did something to iTunes and now instead of words it has a series of squares and lines. Lovely. Then, he took off about 1/3 of the keys from the keyboard and threw them on the floor.

Haven't fixed iTunes yet (can anyone help?) but the key board is better. I went to snap on the letters keys and realized that I didn't really know where they went by sight. So, I had to pretend to type. I think I got them right. But the 'enter' key will not go back in place. So, I popped the 'shift' key off to look at it...thinking that both bigger keys would be similar (they are not, btw). So, now the 'shift' key is little tilted and the 'enter' key isn't on at all.

Its not like we use the computer all that much or anything...ha, ha! Having kids around is fun!

No comments: