Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick of being sick...

I have been busy being really sick this week. I woke up on Saturday feeling terrible...and this has continued. So my basic routine has been taking turns laying in bed or on the couch...then going to work...resume horizontal position....repeat (with a shower or bath mixed in). It really kicked my butt. I am still sick but I am feeling better and definitely on the other side of the illness. This just in time for the kids to get sick.

I did watch several movies and caught up on some tv...I even read a book. But I wasn't on the computer much...a few days I didn't even check my email. Besides, the pain and discomfort of being sick...the worst part has been the lack of taste which makes eating almost a chore.

I hope its over so I can enjoy Spring Break. Blogging will resume soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!