Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nap Time

Well today...at least someone got a nap.

First, I ran to the store to pick up the usual (milk and bananas). My hub was supposed to eat lunch and put the 2yo down for a nap. I come back....2yo is naked...4yo watching tv...hub is sleeping on the couch....

So, I decided to just take over...obviously he was tired. I take the boys upstairs. Diapers, read books, rock and sing a little. They are quiet but not asleep. So, I decide to lay down with them. I fall asleep (something I rarely do while the kids are awake). I am conscious enough to know they they had both gotten up and were playing quietly in the bedroom. How nice, they let me sleep. Eventually though they left the room...later finding out that they woke up Dad and were playing downstairs.

Well, at least the adults had naptime.

No comments: