Friday, January 04, 2008

In the News!

The big news today is....

Britney Spears has lost it...her mind, body, and her boys. You can read about it here.

Poor Britney...let's hope that she can get some good help and move on with her life. Let's also hope that her sons receive the care they need. I hope they have a therapy fund. What will happen with Jamie Lynn's baby? So sad....


I bet you thought I would be talking about the Iowa Caucus didn't you. Ok, let's talk about that. What is this crazy process anyways? I just don't understand the validity of this long process of caucuses...followed by primaries (which some are parties aren't allowing)...followed by the party making whatever decision they want anyways. I suppose if I was going to pick a state to clearly represent the US...Iowa, Wyoming, and New Hampshire would be on the top of the list. I mean they are so diverse ethnically, economically, linguistically, politically.....

Its not like this is an important decision or anything...just the US Presidency.

2 comments:

Best Teacher EVER said...

No knocking IOWA! (Be careful girl....I read your blog!!!)

Jenna said...

Oh, I have nothing against Iowa...I actually really like Iowa...it is very pretty on the eastern side. But I question whether it is the best choice to truly represent the US population.