I was tagged by Chambana Fanna Fo Fanna and Soy is the New Black...
Here are 5 interesting things about me:
1. I am a fountain of useless knowledge...especially pop culture. I have a strange knack for remembering little details about everything (this was good skill in school). And if I can't remember an actor's name or sitcom plot...I think about it all day until it pops in my brain. My husband likes to turn on Seinfeld just for a second and see if I can tell him all the plot lines in the episode.
2. I cook a lot...I actually got accepted into culinary school for college (similar to Soy!) but I decided that the life of a chef wasn't the best idea. But I still love learning new cooking skills and always think of ways to make it a reasonable profession.
3. I come from a HUGE family. I only have 2 brothers but my mom's family is especially large (we are ranging in the 70's I think). And get this....until a few years ago, we all went on vacation together annually! Now its only every 3 years. We still get together for major holidays and weddings (for our wedding, just family and friends, we had 200 people).
4. I was 18yo when I had my first baby...I still got my bachelor's and master's degree (all in 6 years), married my high school sweetheart, and own a house in fabulous Central Illinois....livin' the dream, baby.
5. I balance my love of musical theater with football (and sometimes basketball). I especially like college sports (March Madness is coming!!).
I tagged A Mom's Life, Neat Shots and More, Little Blog on the Prairie, Pammie Cakes, and Ladybug's Picnic.
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.