Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Soundtrack of my life

I love music and my favorite albums to listen to are soundtracks from movies or musicals....especially in the car where you can belt it all out and no one, except your children, have to suffer through it. My favorite time to listen is on long rides, like I took this weekend.

As a kid, we had 3 choices...Cats, The Big Chill, and Footloose. That was it, so naturally, I can sing every song word for word.

Since then I have expanded my repertoire. Here are my top favorites, in no particular order:
Boogie Nights (both albums)
Moulin Rouge (both albums)
Flashdance
Slumdog Millionaire
Avenue Q (not with the kids in the car)
Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
Chicago (the musical)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Reality Bites
Forrest Gump
Shrek (all three)

No comments: