Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My love of NPR

In addition to Neil Patrick Harris....I love National Public Radio (NPR)....most often listened to on WILL. I love it all but I especially like This American Life, Says You, Media Matters, and Car Talk.

I don't really care much for cars...but those Click & Clack Brothers are hilarious. And they now have a caroon show...yes, that's right. Click & Clack's As the Wrench Turns. I caught it tonight...but I only lasted a couple minutes. Originally when I heard they would be on TV, I thought it would a filmed-version of their radio show...but no...this is a sit-com style cartoon show...on PBS. Sorry, guys...maybe the kids might like it but I don't.

1 comment:

VeganLinda said...

I love NPR as well and I'm a fan along with you of the shows you listed. I hadn't heard about the cartoon. I felt like This American Life sorta sold out going to TV, but now Click and Clack? We don't own a TV so I'm biased, but I'm afraid I don't like this trend.