Nothing like some freezing rain and ice to put you in that holiday mood! Having canceled the Holiday Parade, we had to do something around here to make up for it. So....a holiday movie and pizza did the trick.
There are so many holiday movies out there and many of the stations are showing them...a lot...and even the not-so-good ones. (check out ABC Family for a fest of holiday films).
There are a few films/shows that I have to watch or its not right...and have since made my children watch.
Here are my Top 5 Holiday Films
1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (on CBS on Tues, 12/4, 7pm!)
2. The Santa Clause
3. White Christmas
4. A Christmas Story
5. Its A Wonderful Life
My kids Top 5
2. Frosty (Fri 12/7, 7pm, CBS)
3. Polar Express (at the Virginia this weekend, and on tv (ABC Family))
4. The Santa Clause (showing on the Disney Channel this month)
5. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (that was on last week)
What are your can't miss movies?