Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good for TV but...

Comedy Central announced today that the Daily Show and the Colbert Report will go back into production next month. This is great! I absolutely LOVE the Daily Show. Besides the fact it is a fabulous show...and a reasonable news source...it was a strong part of my evening routine. At 10pm I flip between WCIA (local news), Jon Stewart, and E! News (yes, I'm not embarrassed).

But....they are returning without their striking writers. I wish they could resolve the issues and allow the writers to work happy. Continuing on without these writers defeats the purpose of the strike a bit. I'm sure it was a difficult decision.

Let's hope that this work out...for the sake of all those tired parents who need a bit of TV to keep the inner-peace.

No comments: