Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer is Shaping Up!

With only 7 more days of school, we have finally gotten some summer decisions made! Here is what is on the calendar thus far:

Girls Adventures in Mathematics and Science (GAMES) Camp for our 13yo
Girls' Softball for the 13yo (Go Blue!!)
Summer Art Enrichment at UofI for the 6yo
Farm Hands at Prairie Farms for the 4yo

We also got our reduced-priced pool passes (prices reduced until May 28) and will do our annual trip to Wisconsin. And we have four weddings (and hopefully no funerals).

We will also probably do Vacation Bible School through Faith United Methodist in Champaign and a round of swim lessons for the boys.

Of course, my husband still works in the summer and I maintain my fitness schedule. September will come up on us fast!!

What's on your summer schedule?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a busy summer ahead!

We are moving.

I have a quick trip to Florida for literally 36 hours!

The kids are signed up for two sessions of swim lessons each.

Plus my daughter has soccer camp and tennis.

Phew...that list made me exhausted!