Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Babies! The movie.

I saw a preview for this movie about a year ago and was so delighted that not only is it in Champaign, but on opening weekend! And at my favorite movie theater...The Art Theater. I have spent a great deal of time studying pregnancy, childbirth, parenting, and early childhood development across cultures...so this film is perfect for me. I am so excited.

Come check it out with your kids!

From the Art Theater:

For Mothers' Day (May 9), we will be donating $1 from each ticket sold to the Crisis Nursery.

Also, on May 9 all children under 16 get free popcorn with ...the purchase of any drink. (Even our $1 bottled water!).

Ticket prices:
Kids (16 & under): $6
Seniors (60 & over): $6
Matinee (before 6 PM): $6.50
Students after 6 PM: $7.50
Adults after 6 PM: $9



3 comments:

Blond Girl said...

I've been here in Champiagn almost 4 years and never been to the Art Theater. Thank you for giving me a great reason to go. I think we might hit this on Sunday. Thanks! And happy Mother's Day!

Jenna said...

I love the Art. It is locally run and has the best concessions in town for sure!

Gwenna said...

I've heard this is not the best movie for kids...not sure why, but thought I would mention it. I would love to see it. Sounds really great!