Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Freebies

I love free samples....especially because I often forget about them in the 6 weeks it takes to arrive. What a surprise in the mail. I love ordering free samples of products I already use or would like to use but are too expensive for us....they often give you coupons or offer email coupons. I love them so much...as we were watching TV last night and a commercial came on saying...for a free sample...my husband said...you're going to get one aren't you? Of course...it's free!
My favorite sample site is Dove (since I love their products). They offer lots and often. Find the companies and restaurants you like online and see what they have to offer.


Today's free sample: Folger's Coffee.

2 comments:

Melissa Niksic said...

I hope you're registered on StartSampling.com...if not, check it out.

MJ said...

Thanks for the free sample suggestions!