Saturday, March 03, 2007

Smoke Free!!!

I love that my town has gone smoke-free!! Its great!!! I went out to a bar last night to see my husband play in a band and I felt no reason to leave (usually I feel terrible after about an hour in a smokey environment..my throat hurts, asthma kicks in, contacts get foggy). You can eat in a restaurant with the kids and not have to go home and bathe everyone.

I can't really understand why so many people are opposed to this...well, I can, I have heard you all (on the news, letters to the editors, at the city events). If entire states can do it and their economy can be left intact...money loss to bar and restaurant owners being the main arguement...why can't my little town or yours?

Write to your representatives and let your opinion be heard!!! And vote!!

No comments: