Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Politics Quickie

I just want to comment that I don't like the current George Bush. I think it is pretty clear that I am liberal and I could go on for days about all the reasons I think he and his administration are incompetent and a disgrace (how about some family policy? or some good education policy?)

but for today....

Today the Pres is trying to stop Congress from talking to officials on the record and under oath about the recent firings
(in a mom-haze on current news? its ok....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17717399/)
Why? There is a quick way to make it look like something is fishy...say that you can't talk about it in public. This is not a time for the Republicans to try to look any worse...they have an election to try to win in 2008. Be honest Mr. President, just let us know what happened.

No comments: