I can't believe I haven't posted in so long...so for those three people who still read, I apologize. As with every new school year, it has been crazy busy. Everyday has been jam packed with activity. I am so happy when I find a couple hours during the week to nap or check up on tv.
So here is a short list of headlines from my household:
1. Kindergartner learns to read! Now read books to parents every night!
2. Seemingly Chronically Crabby Pre-teen is finally appreciative of parents after So You Think You Can Dance Tour.
3. Four-Year-Old finally finds his own friends and loves having playdates without big brother.
4. Parents Take Up Gambling (Bunko for Mom, Poker for Dad)
5. Big Birthday Bash brings Candy Fun to Kids and Adults Both!
6. New TV seasons rocks but has placed great strain on Mom's time.
7. High School Musical-Obsessed Four-Year-Old now only responds to being called "Troy."
8. New fitness class (Team Strength Extreme) is getting Mom in awesome shape--look at those arms! Everyone should try it!
9. New Loft Bed greatly increases pre-teen's floor space! More room for dirty clothes and make-up to step on! Bunk Beds for the Boys too...with a slide!
10. Six-Year-Old will hang, flip, scale on any thing! Develops circus-style show for all!